Monday, 12 March 2012

Mom, I miss you so much ! :'(

Mom, when I found you.
I really do thanks a lot to god.
Finally he let me found you through Facebook .

Then, we meet! I really can't forget the moment when we meet!
It's warm. I really appreciate !
What in my mind is , finally I had a mom. Finally !!! I'm so happy..
At least when I miss my mom, I can call her or even find her. Wow, you know the feeling have mom is so great for me. I'm not alone anymore. I know someone there loving me. And the love towards me is won't ever end right? It wont hurt me. The love just will give me an quan gan right ?

So, all the daughter and son out there, please appreciate your mom!

And last, I just wanna to say that...
I MISS YOU, MOMMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment